If you've only just decided to run a Christmas-based campaign and are looking to get the additional advertising required to deliver digital sales, then this post might be exactly the thing you’ve been searching for when making decisions on the best way to go about it.
We’ve gathered the best seasonal stats and data from 2015 to help you understand the digital marketplace. From seeing where users are shopping to how they’re shopping, these 40 stats will help you build and finely tune your strategy.
40 Christmas Marketing Stats to Tweet, STAT!
1. Digital sales grew stronger than in-store sales in 2014, with an increase of 16%. Click to Tweet
2. The average annual spend per shopper in the UK is £1,174. Click to Tweet
3. In 2014, Black Friday accounted for 17% of the entire total of Christmas sales in the UK. Click to Tweet
4. There was a 45% increase in retail search between November and December 2014. Click to Tweet
5. Mobile devices account for 50% of search volume in the run up to Christmas. Click to Tweet
6. 67% of consumers use multiple devices when shopping online. Click to Tweet