Let's be clear: using social media for business isn't the quick-fix answer to getting new clients and leads that some people think it is. It's an incredibly powerful tool but, like any tool, only when it's used correctly and with sufficient skill. That's where a social media audit comes in.
Creating a social media plan that accurately communicates your business's messages through uniquely developed content, while generating leads by nurturing a loyal community of followers, is crucial if you want your business to go places on social. And the best way to work out where you're going is to look at where you are now, with a detailed and insightful social media audit.
White Hat Media's team of social media experts can provide an overview of your current presence, identifying problem areas, opportunities for growth and an assessment of your business's social media optimisation.
A social media audit from White Hat Media will:
- Analyse your current social media activity and provide suggestions and recommendations for improvements, in order to meet KPI goals and increase ROI.
- Enable you to ensure social media optimisation that aligns with your brand's key messages.
- Make recommendations for a content strategy that engages your community and increases conversions.
- Improve your social media monitoring and listening to allow you to understand your business through the eyes of your customers and community.
- Identify key influencers in your industry for you to engage and connect with, in order to spread the word about your business and identify PR opportunities.
- Competitor analysis detailing the social activities and successes of other businesses in your industry, so you can take inspiration from market leaders and plan how best to get ahead of them.
- Suggest new and emerging social media platforms and tools suitable for your business and audience.
Find out how a tailored audit of your business's social media activities can help you stay ahead of the competition and boost your conversion rate. Get in touch with the team on +44 (0)8455 440223 or send us an email.